Whether you’re a first-time parent or you have done it before, parents are always concerned about their baby’s health & safety. They will leave no stone unturned to ensure their good health and thus will take all the necessary steps.
Many experts believe that Alkaline water is beneficial for kids, so it is topping the popularity charts. And as we all know that water is supports life; even the babies need it to sustain life. As parents, we are eager to provide them what’s best for them, but before you consider it safe for your kids, you are obliged to know about Alkaline water in detail.
So without further ado, let’s check out the health benefits of Alkaline water for kids and the health hazards of drinking regular tap water.
Let’s have a sneak peek at the same and get a better understanding of Alkaline water:
- Hazards of Drinking Tap Water
- Health Benefits of Alkaline Water
- Is Alkaline Water Safe for Kids’?
- How Much Alkaline Water Your Kid Should Drink in a Day?
HAZARDS OF DRINKING TAP WATER
You will be shocked to learn that tap water contains hundreds and thousands of toxic elements that can seriously harm the human body. The tap water was never deemed worthy of drinking, especially for the kids.
Many research shows that public tap water contains harmful particles like micro-plastics, chlorine, rust, bacteria, parasites, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, heavy metals, etc., resulting in unpleasant odours and tastes.
Fujiiryoki’s Alkaline water ionizer removes all the toxins from the water, making it the best choice for your kids. Compared to tap water, Alkaline water is cleaner and rich in minerals. Whereas many purifiers filter out the necessary minerals from the water, our Alkaline water purifier retains all those minerals.
Now you decide; which is best for your kids- the tap with harmful particles or Alkaline water with healthful minerals.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALKALINE WATER
Alkaline water offers numerous health benefits for your baby that is supposed to promote overall health, and because of that, it is gaining popularity among health-conscious people. It is a much safer option for your kids than tap water.
Let’s have a look at all those benefits of consuming alkaline water:
- Alkaline water is micro-clustered freshwater full of minerals, which are absorbed easily into the cells and thus fulfil your children’s need for water.
- Alkaline water also helps in reducing the occurrence of acid reflux in toddlers.
- You can control the pH level of your body, and that boosts the blood flow.
- It provides more hydration than regular tap water.
- As it is full of antioxidants, Alkaline water helps in eliminating free radicals.
- Drinking Alkaline water helps in killing bacteria and also helps in protecting your kids from infections.
- Last but certainly not least, Alkaline water boosts the immune system.
IS ALKALINE WATER SAFE FOR KIDS’?
If you are still questioning whether Alkaline water is safe for the kids or not, let us assure you that it is absolutely safe for your beloved kids. Alkaline water is basically water with a pH range of 7 to 14, and that is an ideal range for overall wellbeing.
Alkaline water becomes alkaline because of the lack of toxin elements and the minerals present in the water. So feeding Alkaline water to kids will not provide them clean water, but it will also provide necessary minerals like calcium, magnesium, and others that are optimal for good health.
But you should keep in mind the following points to ensure your children’s safety:
- Do not give Alkaline water to kids under six-months.
- If your kids are taking any medications, avoid feeding them Alkaline water.
- Never give Alkaline water 30-40 minutes before and after meals.
- Always consult a doctor before feeding your kids Alkaline water.
HOW MUCH ALKALINE WATER YOUR KID SHOULD DRINK IN A DAY?
You have to be very careful while feeding your kids Alkaline water. Lets’ have a look at what is the ideal amount of water kids should consume in a day:
- New-born Babies: Babies up to the age of 6 months should not consume any water, let alone Alkaline water.
- Toddlers: Active toddlers can drink about 44 ounces of alkaline water daily. The pH level of the water should be between 8.5 and 9.
- School-Age Children: Children of this age can drink about 65 ounces of Alkaline water as they become more accustomed to it.
- Teenagers: Teenage kids can drink about 3 litres of Alkaline water daily with a pH level of 9.5-9.7.
Now that you know all the benefits of Alkaline water make sure you feed it to your kids.
FUJIIRYOKI- A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
SET THE PH LEVEL ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Get in touch with me to experience the goodness of Alkaline water.